COMPLETE ZRO2 CELL
Econox’s TotalCell ZrO2 (zirconium oxide) solid electrolyte is the ultimate solution for a high quality, gas-tight oxygen sensor.
This electrolyte can be installed anywhere a measurement is needed. No gas extraction is required, as the measurement is done in situ.
The large contact area and the single piece ceramic make this ZrO2 cell the ultimate solution for handling difficult heat treatment processes.
- Average resistance to thermal shock
- Specific for Oxygen
- High Sensitivity
- Rapid Response
- Wide Dynamic Range
- In-situ Measurement
ECONOX PRODUCTS USING THIS CELL
- Dynamic Range: From pure Oxygen down to 10-24 atmospheres
- Temperature: 700°C to 1150°C
- Output: According to the Nernst Equation
- Sensitivity: Better than 2 mV
- Response Time: Less than 1 second
- Diameter: Ø8 mm Outside, Ø5 mm Bore
- Length: Any length up to 1000 mm