CarboProbe IP-E for heat treatment (%C)
The CarboPorbe IP-E was developed for very difficult working conditions. It is based on a gas-tight measuring cell totally made of ZrO2 This probe measures the oxygen concentration and offers excellent accuracy for the measurement of carbon potential (%C) and temperature (°C).
Patented design for more security in your worshop!
This probe is based on our complete ZrO2 cell.
|Output||0 to 1200 mV|
|Readout impedance||This probe should be used with controlling, recording and indicating instruments having input impedance of 8 megohms or higher|
|Response time||Less than 1 second|
|Thermocouple||Types K, S, N or without|
|Operating temperature||De 600°C (1100°F) à 1150°C (2100°F)|
|Mechanical shock||Resists mild mechanical shock. Handle carefully|
|Available lengths||500mm (19.7”), 650mm (25.6”), 750mm (29.5”), 850mm (33.5”), 1000mm (39.4);|
|Reference air||Uncontaminated dry air at maximum rate of 1-6 l/h|
|Cleaning air||Uncontaminated dry air at maximum rate of 300 l/h|
|External diameter||25 mm|
CARBOPROBE IP-E KEY FEATURES
- Patented design for more security in your working area
- Measuring cell totally made of ZrO2
- Designed for difficult working condition
- Ideal for use in carburizing, carbonitriding, neutral hardening and gas generator applications.
- Every probe is 100% tested with certification, certificates are enclosed with each probe.
- High reliability of the probe thanks to a simple and effective concept
- Interchangeable with all oxygen probes or carbon sensors.
- Reduces stress on the 4-bore tube, reducing incidents of breakages.
- Can also be supplied with an outer protective ceramic