The Econox ZrO2 (zirconium oxide) ball is a simple and robust interchangeable solution that has been used for many years on our CarboProbe ZI PRO product.
This electrolyte can be installed anywhere a measurement is needed. No gas extraction is required, as the measurement is done in situ.
The advantage of the ZrO2 Econox ball is its extreme resistance to thermal shock, so the CabroProbe ZI Pro based on this cell can be inserted and removed from a hot furnace very quickly.
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Specific for Oxygen
- High Sensitivity
- Rapid Response
- Low Cost Probe Design
- Wide Dynamic Range
- In-situ Measurement
ECONOX PRODUCTS USING THIS CELL
- Dynamic Range: From pure Oxygen down to 10-24 atmospheres
- Temperature: 700°C to 1150°C
- Output: According to the Nernst Equation
- Sensitivity: Better than 2 mV
- Response Time: Less than 1 seconds
- Diameter: Ø 14mm