Oxygen Probe CarboProbe DS for laboratories, universities (%O2)
The CarboProbe DS is a laboratory oxygen probe, suitable for measurement of oxygen concentration over the range from pure oxygen down to 10-24 atmospheres at temperatures from 700°C to 1700°C. It consists of a ZRO2 oxygen sensor with an internal thermocouple. All wiring and electrodes are platinum, for the best possible corrosion resistance.
- Supplied with a vacuum sealed, stainless steel extension tube over the first 50 mm of the sensor.
- This extension tube can easily be fitted into an O-ring seal Accurate enough for research laboratory use, but low in cost
- Read the probes measurement with a hand-held digital meter, for a quick and simple reading.
- Student laboratory experiments – demonstration of the Nernst equation Combustion and pyrolysis research
- Measurement of fuel/air ratios in combustion
- Oxygen fugacity measurements in geological specimens
|Output||0 to 1200 mv|
|Readout impedance||This probe should be used with controlling, recording and indicating instruments having input impedance of 8 megohms or higher|
|Accuracy||+- 2 mV in normal operating range|
|Response time||Less than 1 second|
|Operating temperature||From 600°C (1100°F) to 1700°C (3100°F)|
|Mechanical shock||Resists mild mechanical shock. Handle carefully|
|Available lenghts||100mm (3.9”), 200mm (7.9”), 300mm (11.8”), 400mm (15.7”), 500mm (19.7”), 600mm (23.6”), 700mm (27.5”), 800mm (31.5”), 900mm (35.4”), 1000mm (39.4), 1100mm (43.3”)|
|Reference air||Uncontaminated dry air at maximum rate of 1 l/h|
|External diameter||8.5 mm|